Friday, April 15, 2011

HOLY JESUS A POST

Things that have happened since my last post:
  • Helped start a corp
  • Helped start an alliance
  • Lost my first Triage carrier
  • Got my first supercap
  • Ran an incursion, swore I would run another one but haven't gotten around to it yet. They are somewhat profitable at least.

Right now, I am essentially the 2nd head honcho in the corp tri-gun, a member of the alliance we formed, acutorita alliance (latin for authority for those of you with lives). We currently do ABhac, specialized armor BS, and nano gangs....and do them well. Normally we fight outnumbered, and normally we win (or breakeven). I am thouroghly back into eve, and definitely enjoying all of the small changes that are being made. Hopefully this blog will get updated more often now that I have started my Tech blog here.

In either case, good hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment