Monday, July 20, 2009

On the subject of screwing around in a 0.0 alliance.

To be honest, I don't see any problem with people who are fighting a war in 0.0 screwing around in lowsec on occasion. First of all, it helps morale (tremendously) it also keeps people sharp during conflicts where fights are.....less than common (aka most of them)...


So, why do people have a problem with it?

Well, first of all it kind of insults an unwritten rule of strategy....that being something along the lines of "Keep your forces focused and don't split them up". It also inflates corp/alliance killboards with a lot of "useless" kills such as hauler ganks and ratter ganks and the lot. Honestly though...Its fun, I play this game to have fun, and if I cant have fun in a corp then there is no point for my playing the game.


Fortunately for me, I have the option to return to 0.0 at quite literally a moments notice in order to attend the all important call to arms (thank god to jump clones). I also have my carrier alt sitting in a staging system in 0.0 who is ready to go fight all the time.


I suppose most of the fussing comes from my corp quite literally trippling in size over the last few months.....but it seems that the drama lamas are going away and that people are learning to get along.



SO, untill bobby atlas gets his ass in gear and calls a cta....I suppose ill be ganking more things down in yong.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro be glad for some little qiuet times seems like it has been busy as heck for atlas the last few month eh? Boy Atlas and Co. have done a kick ass job in insemother detroid area and a little vacation is probaly well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dark. Glad to see you writing again. I can't say I completely agree as you may have guessed from last night's meeting. You should be ashamed of yourself just for agreeing with Balder. :P j/k

    See yah soon man!

    ReplyDelete