Saturday, July 18, 2009

0.0 Heating up and lowsec chilling out...

Well today has been moderately interesting so far (pretty nice considering its only about 10:00 my time).

First of all, 0.0 is heating up. I have been sitting in a staging system with my carrier alt all day waiting for something or other to happen...

In the meantime I've been screwing around in yong on my main (WITH A DIFFERENT CHARACTER.......shut up AVI, I HAVE BEEN ATTENDING CTAs!).

So far its been pretty productive.


As I was writing this post Our cap fleet was dropped upon a poor hostile fleet trying to seige one of our poses. They unfortunately warped off as soon as the saber un-cloaked (unfortunately killing said saber) but we did score a few kills....which are not on the killboard yet so ill link later.

In either case, things should be pretty interesting this week. And there will be many more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment