Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fun stuff happening this weekend.


Death of a Rorquoral (or however you spell it)






Well, It was a stressfull IRL week for me, and it seems as though eve is just extremely exiting atm.


First of all, most of WiOD's pvp pilots have joined up with my old corp, the Maverick Navy....currently a member of Southern Cross alliance. Currently GBC ops have been total crap/turkey shoots. So, as a result, many of us have returned to our old stomping grounds (Domain) as pirates.


Just as a history lesson for those of you who are going to bitch slap me for being a gnasty gnasty piwate, MVN (and me) fought for the safety of providence till, and after, IAC disbanded. So we are simply reaping the fat of our sucess :). (And I lost a carrier defending a cyno jammer in TRPFU, so screw you!)


In either case, we have been having a blast with MVN (and ive been pwning with old friends) and it couldn't have come at a better time.

And tonight we killed a Rorq, so its pretty damn awesome fat If I do say so myself.


Anyways, Ill have to get into more detail later, Im going to go blow my share of the loot on another Oneiros. Or Huginn, I haven't decided yet....


Laters.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have flown out earlier. I missed out on all the really fun kills. Navy Mega, Paladin and the Rorq. :(

    ReplyDelete