Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A man without an army...

Once again I am sitting at my computer late at night because all of my friends are either out of town or passed out, wondering what the future holds for my (no, I'm not the CEO) corp. I think since the only people who read the blog are the people who wont get offended, I might as well be at least partially truthful.

Right now I am not enjoying the game as much as I normally would because my corp is not in a position TO pvp... Right now while me and my companion in crime Beowolf sit in the altcorp (which is in FW) the rest of wings is sitting in a lowsec carebearville grinding up thier federation standing enough to get into FW.

So its a slow ass crawl, and since im getting tired of FCing for FW fleets (and thats when I can get enough people to run a fleet) im really trying to push them to get their arses over here. I kind of enjoy participating in fleets, and im not BAD at solo pvp while im definitely not GOOD at it, so right now im sort of sitting stagnant in FW, changing skills often, and getting occasionally exited because as of now my alt is 10 days away from gallante carrier V (65d long skill).


I'm going to keep the posts coming, hopefully, but dont expect them to be extremely full of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment